Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 300g firm tofu
- 100g hemp tagliatelle
- 150g carrot
- 1 lime
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 200g courgette
- 2 tbsp sweet white miso paste
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- handful of fresh mint
Hemp noodles and pan-fried tofu form the delicious vegan bed of this Oriental dish. We drizzle them with a rich sweet miso paste dressing, fresh lime juice and maple syrup and add accents of fresh mint.
Add our vegan & organic carrot tagliatelle for a touch of colour. Alternatively, try our hemp or spinach vegan tagliatelle.
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Drain the tofu and pat fry with paper towel. Cut into 2cm pieces.
- 2. Peel the carrot and cut into matchsticks. Finely chop the chilli. Remove the ends of courgette, but leave the skin on. Prepare courgette ribbons using a peeler and slice the courgettes into long, thin strips.
- 3. Heat a frying pan with 1 tbsp of sesame oil on a medium heat and fry the tofu for 5 minutes. Add the tamari to the pan and fry for a further 2 minutes, then add the carrot and fry for another 3 minutes until the carrot has softened slightly.
- 4. Boil a kettle. Pour boiling water into a large saucepan until 3/4 full, bring to the boil and plunge the tagliatelle into the pan. Remove from the heat and leave to cook for 4 minutes, then drain and rinse. Set aside.
- 5. Meanwhile, to make the sauce; mix the sweet miso paste with the juice from the lime and the maple syrup.
- 6. In a bowl, mix the noodles with the tofu, carrot, courgette and chopped chilli. Roughly tear the mint leaves and add to the bowl together with the miso sauce, stir to combine.
- 7. Serve on warm plates.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter