Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 400g Pure Pasta
- 225g bag of baby spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 250g tub mascarpone (or vegan alternative)
- juice of ½ large lemon
- 30g grated parmesan (or vegan alternative), plus extra to serve
- 55g pine nuts , lightly toasted
Try this sumptuous dish with a no-cook pasta sauce.
This recipe will pack a punch with the iron and magnesium of the spinach, together with the pea protein and BCAAs of the pasta.
Credit: BBC Good Food
Our high protein vegan fusilli pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile put half the spinach in a food processor with the garlic, mascarpone, lemon juice and Parmesan, then whizz to a smooth sauce.
- 2. Drain the pasta thoroughly and return to the pan over a low heat. Stir in the sauce, pine nuts and remaining spinach, until the spinach has just wilted.
- 3. Season and serve with extra Parmesan sprinkled over.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter