Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 200 g Wellside Pure Pasta
- 200g canned pumpkin purée
- 150ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 150g petit pois
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 50g spinach
- 200g mushroom mince
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 5g fresh coriander
- ½ medium-sized onion
Mushroom Mince & Pumpkin Pasta makes a comforting vegan pasta dish for lunches and dinners. It’s quick and easy to make!
This recipe is ready in 20 minutes, with 15 minutes cooking time and 5 minutes prep time. It serves 2 people.
Credit: Sainsbury’s Recipes
Our vegan pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Cook the pasta according to instructions on packaging.
- 2. Meanwhile, add the onion to a non-stick frying pan and sautée on a medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant. Then, add the mushroom mince and continue cooking for a further 2-3 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 3. Lower the heat and add the canned pumpkin, coconut milk, cumin, curry powder, turmeric and tomato purée. Stir on a low-medium heat for around 5 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.
- 4. Drain and rinse the cooked pasta before adding it to the sauce together with the petit pois and spinach. Stir well to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5. Serve with cherry tomatoes and fresh coriander.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter