Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 200 g Wellside Pure Pasta
- 1 cup Vegan Whole Wheat Stuffing
- 3 cloves of garlic (or more if you like!)
- 1 bowl of green beans
- 3 medium courgettes, thinly sliced
- Vegetable oil / coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
All green-fingered gardeners know that familiar summer situation; coming across a glut of courgettes that are all ready to eat at the same time. There’s only so much courgetti one can eat!
If you’re hunting for a vegan-friendly recipe that utilises all of those fresh summer veggies like courgette and green beans, then this is the recipe for you.
Don’t let this recipe stop you from adding any extras too; there’s plenty of room for fresh broccoli, asparagus or spring onions too. This recipe doesn’t discriminate!
Our Wellside Pure Pasta contains 40% less carbohydrate and is packed full of BCAAs for muscle growth and balanced energy release. Purchase direct from us for next day delivery.
- 1. Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add in your pasta. Cook, stirring frequently, until done.
- 2. Clean and cut vegetables
- 3. Add water to the stuffing as per instructions to create a stiff stuffing mixture
- 4. Cook the green beans until they soften slightly
- 5. Add all vegetables, stuffing and vegetable oil into a medium hot frying pan and cook for 5 - 7 minutes until slightly browned and aromatic
- 6. Take the frying pan off the heat, add pasta and continue stirring for one minute. Plate up and enjoy!
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter