Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 4 Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 100g Wellside tagliatelle noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
A tasty and filling meal which is quick to prepare. The secret flavour-punch is in the Szechuan peppercorns!
Our vegan pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown over a medium high heat in a non stick frying pan then leave to one side
- 2. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the chicken style fillets and Szechuan pepper. Cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat, turning frequently then set aside and keep warm. Fry the onion and pepper until soft
- 3. Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle noodles in boiling water as per pack instructions, drain and keep warm
- 4. In a separate pan, cook the green vegetables in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and add to the onions and peppers with the noodles, soy sauce, coriander, sesame seeds
- 5. Serve the tagliatelle noodles topped with the sliced Quorn Meat Free Chicken Fillets
The Evolution of Veganism in 2022 and 2023 2022 marked another year of exponentially growing interest in veganism and plant-based eating in the UK and around the world. Veganuary 2023 broke all records in the campaign’s 10th year. For this year’s event, 706,965 people officially signed up from nearly every country in the world, with the exception of Vatican City and North Korea. A 2022 YouGov survey also found that 9% of all Brits have now participated in a Veganuary campaign since its inception in 2014.
Vegan Creamy Spinach Pasta with Vegan Chicken This vegan creamy spinach pasta dish is crazy easy to make, filling and great for leftovers. Meaning, you can quickly make this dish on a stovetop without the need for having the oven on for hours and hours. Cheap and easy, that's the style we love!
Come On Men, It’s Time For Your MOT! Between the 13th and the 19th of June 2022, those behind Men’s Health Week are challenging men to be at the top of their game, physically and mentally. Using the hashtag #manmot, the Men’s Health Forum, a charity based in the UK, is trying to encourage more men to prioritise their health and to make time for their own MOT.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter