Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 600g Wellside Foods Wholewheat Tagliatelle
- 450g sugar snap peas
- 450g fresh asparagus
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 75g thinly sliced spring onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 180g of pure vegetarian parmesan by Violife
- 120g of crème fraîche or vegan alternative
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
Do we jinx it by saying we’re almost in Spring? Our Spring Pasta Primavera with seasonal asparagus, spring onions and peas makes the most of the seasonal produce for a fresh and light pasta dish.
For the best results, we recommend our Organic Wholewheat Tagliatelle range, though you may want to change things up with our Carrot, Spinach, Hemp or Spelt instead.
If you can’t find good fresh peas, you can substitute with frozen peas (we won’t judge!), but make sure you only add these at the last minute before serving.
Buy our Wholewheat Tagliatelle to complete this recipe.
- 1. Boil a large pot of salted water.
- 2. While waiting, slice snap peas and asparagus stems into 1/4-inch-thick pieces; leave asparagus tips whole.
- 3. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add snap peas, asparagus, peas and spring onion. Cook until vegetables are barely tender. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 4. Drop pasta into boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain well and transfer pasta to a large bowl. Immediately toss pasta with vegetables, cheese, crème fraîche and herbs. Season generously with salt and pepper, if needed.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter