Ingredients – 8 Persons
- 500g of Wellside Dark Macaroni Cicclione Pasta
- 1 x 440g can of artichokes, drained.
- 1 x 440g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed chillies (optional)
- Mexican spice seasoning (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves crushed and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 vegan stock cube
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 x green pepper, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
When you need a vegan summer barbecue dish that’ll wow the crowds after a long absence, this is just the ticket. Our Summer BBQ Artichoke Macaroni Salad is great for a get-together with friends and family, or part of a pot-luck barbeque that’s easily made beforehand.
The tartness from the canned artichokes will enhance the flavour of the tomatoes, and with such a yummy sauce it’ll be a firm favourite amongst the crowd!
- 1. Cook Wellside Dark Macaroni Cicclione Pasta in boiling salted water as per instructions. Add vegan stock cube.
- 2. In a frying pan, fry olive oil, garlic, chillies and onion over a medium heat until light brown.
- 3. Add the artichokes hearts and season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- 4. Add the chopped tomatoes and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- 5. Transfer to a big bowl with the pasta. Add optional green pepper and tomatoes, and serve!
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter