Ingredients – 8 Persons
- 500g of Wellside Dark Macaroni Cicclione Pasta
- 1 x 440g can of artichokes, drained.
- 1 x 440g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed chillies (optional)
- Mexican spice seasoning (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves crushed and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 vegan stock cube
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 x green pepper, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
When you need a vegan summer barbecue dish that’ll wow the crowds after a long absence, this is just the ticket. Our Summer BBQ Artichoke Macaroni Salad is great for a get-together with friends and family, or part of a pot-luck barbeque that’s easily made beforehand.
The tartness from the canned artichokes will enhance the flavour of the tomatoes, and with such a yummy sauce it’ll be a firm favourite amongst the crowd!
- 1. Cook Wellside Dark Macaroni Cicclione Pasta in boiling salted water as per instructions. Add vegan stock cube.
- 2. In a frying pan, fry olive oil, garlic, chillies and onion over a medium heat until light brown.
- 3. Add the artichokes hearts and season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- 4. Add the chopped tomatoes and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- 5. Transfer to a big bowl with the pasta. Add optional green pepper and tomatoes, and serve!
The Evolution of Veganism in 2022 and 2023 2022 marked another year of exponentially growing interest in veganism and plant-based eating in the UK and around the world. Veganuary 2023 broke all records in the campaign’s 10th year. For this year’s event, 706,965 people officially signed up from nearly every country in the world, with the exception of Vatican City and North Korea. A 2022 YouGov survey also found that 9% of all Brits have now participated in a Veganuary campaign since its inception in 2014.
Vegan Creamy Spinach Pasta with Vegan Chicken This vegan creamy spinach pasta dish is crazy easy to make, filling and great for leftovers. Meaning, you can quickly make this dish on a stovetop without the need for having the oven on for hours and hours. Cheap and easy, that's the style we love!
Come On Men, It’s Time For Your MOT! Between the 13th and the 19th of June 2022, those behind Men’s Health Week are challenging men to be at the top of their game, physically and mentally. Using the hashtag #manmot, the Men’s Health Forum, a charity based in the UK, is trying to encourage more men to prioritise their health and to make time for their own MOT.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter