Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 2 heaped cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 9 oz Pure Pasta, cook according to instructions on the package
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
This broccoli pesto with pasta and cherry tomatoes is one of our favourite weeknight meals! It’s really healthy, so great for a post-workout routine, and it’s packed with nutrients too; healthy food, healthy mind!
Pasta doesn’t have to be carb-heavy; you should try our Pure Pasta range with 40% less carbs, and packed full of pea protein for vegan gainzzzz.
Pasta is so comforting and if you pair it with a healthy sauce, you got a super nutritious meal in a very short time.
Credit: Vegan Heaven
Our vegan pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. To make the pesto, combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- 2. Serve with whole wheat pasta and cherry tomatoes. We also like to add some more cooked broccoli.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter