Ingredients – 3 - 4 Person
- 100g Raw Cashews
- 15g Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 240ml Non Dairy Milk (I used soya)
- 1 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 250g sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 250g Wellside Foods Spinach Tagliatelle
Here’s some easy peasy tagliatelle for you all to try out!
We recently received this recipe from Francesca who is an Instagram blogger in Staffordshire. She tells us…
“I was kindly sent loads of vegan protein pasta to try by Wellside Foods. If you’ve seen my Instagram stories over the pasta few weeks I’ve been having pasta salad for lunch almost everyday using their protein pasta but I thought I should push the boat out and try something a bit fancier this weekend! So I tried out the Loving It Vegan recipe for a creamy vegan pasta carbonara!
I always avoided using cashews because I thought they were hassle but this was so easy and quick!”
This recipe serves four people and uses our Tagliatelle range. You can mix it up and choose from:
- Vegan Carrot Tagliatelle
- Vegan Hemp Tagliatelle
- Vegan Whole Wheat Tagliatelle
- Vegan Spelt Tagliatelle
- Vegan Spinach Tagliatelle
Undecided? Try our Vegan Tagliatelle Taster Box instead and get all five delivered direct to your door.
- 1. Mix all your sauce ingredients together in a blender (I soaked my cashews for 10-15 mins so my blender didn’t blow up) and set aside
- 2. Cook the tagliatelle to packet instructions and set aside once cooked ▫️put your vegan butter in a pan - add the mushrooms and mushroom ingredients and let cook until mushrooms are softened
- 3. Add the tagliatelle to the pan and stir into your mushrooms
- 4. Add your sauce and cook through!
- 5. Serve with a little fresh parsley
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter