Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 125g of Wellside Pure Pasta
- 4 - 5 each of button chestnut, and shitake mushrooms
- 8 - 10 each vine cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet orange pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- ½ tsp mild chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g of vegan butter
- Vegan parmesan
- Seasoning to taste
Our Mediterranean fusilli recipe is ideal for those looking for a vegan, high protein and low carbohydrate alternative to traditional pasta. This simple dish is quick, easy and ideal for a family dinner that doesn’t cost the earth. It’s so effortless! So guilt-free!
A light, easy-going mix of pea protein pasta, fresh ingredients, and classic Mediterranean ingredients like tomato, parmesan, and mushrooms, this simple but tasty healthy pasta recipe can carry itself at any meal. Ideal any day of the week as part of a family weeknight meal or even a romantic date night in, this Mediterranean pasta offers so much for so little effort.
- 1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water as per instructions and strain
- 2. In a shallow frying pan, gently heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and vegan butter.
- 3. Lightly fry the finely sliced sweet pepper. When soft, add the halved cherry tomatoes and the sliced mushrooms until cooked.
- 4. Add the cold cooked pasta to the vegetables, turning frequently until the pasta is fully combined with the vegetables.
- 5. Season to taste, add the chopped chives and chilli flakes.
- 6. Serve onto warm plates.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter