Ingredients – 4 Persons
- 400g Pure Pasta
- 450g cherry tomatoes
- 100g pitted Kalamata olives halved
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano de-stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 Tbsp good quality extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
This vegan pasta salad is tossed with hand-crushed tomatoes, herbs, and olives, with a drizzle of olive oil and some vinegar to brighten things up. It couldn’t be easier to make or more delicious to eat.
We naturally find ourselves reaching for more simple meals during the summer – both simple to make, because it’s too hot to be sweating away in the kitchen, and simple flavours, because the produce at this time of year deserves a chance to shine.
This vegan Italian Summer Pasta ticks all of the boxes. It celebrates all of the best flavours of summer with fresh tomatoes and herbs, and takes no longer to make than it takes you to boil up a pot of pasta.
Credit: Hey Nutrition Lady
Our high protein vegan fusilli pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Put a large pot of water on high heat. When it has come to a rolling boil, salt generously and place the pasta in to cook until al dente - about 10-15 minutes depending on your pasta.
- 2. While the pasta is cooking, prep everything else.
- 3. Add halved cherry tomatoes to a large bowl, then scrunch them with your hands to break down a bit. Add sliced avocado.
- 4. Now add torn basil, oregano, crushed garlic, and red wine vinegar, and olive oil.
- 5. When the pasta has finished cooking, drain, and immediately add the hot pasta to the waiting vegetables.
- 6. Toss well to combine, season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter