Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 9 oz fusilli Pure Pasta
- 1/2 aubergine cut into cubes
- 1/2 courgette cut into cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup artichokes in oil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- about 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
If you hadn’t noticed, we love pasta around here!
This Italian veggie pasta is a firm favourite amongst the team and is a great option for warm summer days when you’re hard pressed for time.
It’s really easy to make and it’s full of colour and flavour.
The recipe couldn’t be much easier, so with a few steps you’ll have a delicious and fresh meal that can be enjoyed with family or as a packed work lunch for the budget- or health-conscious of us.
For the distinct and authentic Italian taste, make sure you invest in a decent olive oil; you’ll want to look for one in a dark bottle that has ‘extra virgin’ on the bottle.
Credit: Vegan Heaven
Our vegan pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In a large pan, heat some oil and sauté the red onion and the garlic for about 2 minutes. Then add the courgette, the yellow bell pepper, and the aubergine and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 3. Add the cooked pasta and the rest of the ingredients. Stir in the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with fresh basil.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter