Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ orange bell pepper, chopped
- 100g mange tout
- 100g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- 175g Vivera Veggie kebab
- 250g Wellside vegan tagliatelle noodles
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Sprig of coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
Our vegan peanut butter stir fry brings together exciting flavours in a winning vegan dinner you can quickly stir up in under 30 minutes. Use our vegan tagliatelle noodles for some quality carbohydrates; try our carrot, hemp or spinach varieties for something a bit different!
This recipe is ready in 30 minutes, with 15 minutes cooking time and 15 minutes prep time. It serves 2 people.
Credit: Sainsbury’s Recipes
Our vegan pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
- 2. Meanwhile, add the garlic and onion to a non-stick frying pan together with the oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant. Add the orange bell pepper, mange tout and tenderstem broccoli, stirring for a further 3-4 minutes until the bell pepper is translucent and the broccoli and mange tout are bright green.
- 3. Add the Vivera veggie kebab pieces and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by stirring together the soy, lime juice and peanut butter. In a separate bowl, mix the cornflour with the water to make a slurry. Add the sauce to the stir-fry together with the cooked noodles. Stir for 1-2 minutes, then add the corn flour slurry and stir for a minute more to allow the sauce to thicken
- 5. Serve with the cashew nuts and fresh coriander.
The Evolution of Veganism in 2022 and 2023 2022 marked another year of exponentially growing interest in veganism and plant-based eating in the UK and around the world. Veganuary 2023 broke all records in the campaign’s 10th year. For this year’s event, 706,965 people officially signed up from nearly every country in the world, with the exception of Vatican City and North Korea. A 2022 YouGov survey also found that 9% of all Brits have now participated in a Veganuary campaign since its inception in 2014.
Vegan Creamy Spinach Pasta with Vegan Chicken This vegan creamy spinach pasta dish is crazy easy to make, filling and great for leftovers. Meaning, you can quickly make this dish on a stovetop without the need for having the oven on for hours and hours. Cheap and easy, that's the style we love!
Come On Men, It’s Time For Your MOT! Between the 13th and the 19th of June 2022, those behind Men’s Health Week are challenging men to be at the top of their game, physically and mentally. Using the hashtag #manmot, the Men’s Health Forum, a charity based in the UK, is trying to encourage more men to prioritise their health and to make time for their own MOT.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter