Ingredients – 2 Persons
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ orange bell pepper, chopped
- 100g mange tout
- 100g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- 175g Vivera Veggie kebab
- 250g Wellside vegan tagliatelle noodles
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Sprig of coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
Our vegan peanut butter stir fry brings together exciting flavours in a winning vegan dinner you can quickly stir up in under 30 minutes. Use our vegan tagliatelle noodles for some quality carbohydrates; try our carrot, hemp or spinach varieties for something a bit different!
This recipe is ready in 30 minutes, with 15 minutes cooking time and 15 minutes prep time. It serves 2 people.
Credit: Sainsbury’s Recipes
Our vegan pasta is 100% plant-based and is available direct for next day delivery. Click here to purchase!
Use coupon code RECIPE10 for 10% off at the checkout.
- 1. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
- 2. Meanwhile, add the garlic and onion to a non-stick frying pan together with the oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant. Add the orange bell pepper, mange tout and tenderstem broccoli, stirring for a further 3-4 minutes until the bell pepper is translucent and the broccoli and mange tout are bright green.
- 3. Add the Vivera veggie kebab pieces and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by stirring together the soy, lime juice and peanut butter. In a separate bowl, mix the cornflour with the water to make a slurry. Add the sauce to the stir-fry together with the cooked noodles. Stir for 1-2 minutes, then add the corn flour slurry and stir for a minute more to allow the sauce to thicken
- 5. Serve with the cashew nuts and fresh coriander.
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter