Ingredients – 2 - 4 Persons
- 300g Wellside Foods Pure Pasta
- 100ml pasta water + more if needed
- 150g garlicky well-seasoned hummus
- 3 sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 70g spinach
- 1tbsp coconut or sunflower oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Hummus Pasta is an easy vegan pasta dish that’s ideal for a quick weeknight dinner! It’s creamy and can be made in under 20 minutes!
We love pasta (obvs!) and we love hummus. Combined, you get a creamy, luxurious pasta dish that comes together in just minutes.
Whether you’d like to make your own hummus to add, or you prefer the convenience of store-bought, it’s very cost-effective and great for meal prep and long story short – needs a place in your life.
Choose a high-quality hummus for a better taste. It’s the main component of the pasta dish, so using your favourite hummus on this pasta will get you the best end product. Remember to switch it up! You can add in sautéed tomatoes, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms – really any veggies you love. We recommend sautéing and seasoning them and then adding them into the pasta.
- 1. Boil your pasta according to directions. Reserve 100ml pasta water or more if you think you might need more. When pasta is finished, drain and set aside.
- 2. While pasta is boiling, heat the oil in a medium-sized pan.
- 3. When oil is hot, add in the spinach and sundried tomatoes and any other vegetables you might want to add. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and sauté for about 5 minutes until the spinach is wilted and sundried tomatoes are fragrant.
- 4. When oil is hot, add in the spinach and sundried tomatoes. Fancy some other veggies? Stick them in too! Add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes until the spinach is wilted and sundried tomatoes are fragrant.
- 5. Taste the pasta and sauce, and add more water if desired, and season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- 6. Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!
Want more great news & offers from Wellside? Sign up to our newsletter